We pride ourselves on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships. It is important for our customers to understand the standards that have been established within our industry regarding the terms and conditions of a sale. The purchase of technology products and solutions are subject to manufacturer restrictions which may be different from other product purchases you transact. Most of the products and solutions we sell are subject to a manufacturer's warranty. The warranty provided by the manufacturer is the first place to look for assistance with difficulties that may accompany your purchase. To obtain information regarding manufacturer's warranties, please, contact us at the following e-mail address, or call us:
Mobile No. : 9057661249
We encourage you to request information from any of our account executives about service on any of the products or solutions that you purchase.
Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty on all new equipment. During the warranty period, you may call the manufacturer to receive warranty service. The manufacturer will attempt to solve your problem via phone. If a situation extends beyond the manufacturer's service centers ability to resolve, please contact your HBC Planet business representative for further guidance.
No returns or refunds will be made for items that are special ordered for you or for unusual custom configurations of systems.
Other Non-Returnable Products. Several manufacturers' policies and restrictions disallow product returns. You will need to contact the manufacturer directly regarding return or replacement of these brands under their respective guarantees and/or warranties. Please contact us if you would like to obtain copies of the manufacturers' guarantees and warranties prior to purchase.
Items with a money back guarantee from the manufacturer. Some items offer a Money Back Guarantee from the manufacturer (a "MBG"). In those instances, We will not accept product returns. You will need to contact the manufacturer directly regarding return of the product and policies regarding such return. Please contact us if you would like to obtain copies of manufacturers' guarantees and warrantees, including any MBG, prior to purchase.
Software. Opened software, and Electronic Download Software (ESD), are not returnable. Unopened software, after 7 days of receipt of product, is also not returnable. All licensing sales are final. Defective software may be returned within 7 days of invoice date only for exchange of the same title. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Shipping charges on returned software are the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged Shipments. If your shipment arrives damaged the Shipment must be refused if you notice any visible damage or tampering on the box. Should the shipment be accepted, you must note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in accordance with the carrier's policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and pick up of damaged merchandise. Concealed damage on a shipment must be reported within 7 days. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, the regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and your purchase(s) will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
Defective/ Dead On Arrival Non-Software Products. Certain products (excluding Apple and the product manufacturers listed above) may be approved for return by our technical support division if reported to us within the first 15 days after receipt of shipment, and only after support from the original manufacturer has been received. The return must be 100% complete, in original and resalable condition, with all original packaging, manuals, registration card(s) and software. Original shipping, packaging, handling and related charges are not refundable. Shipping charges on returned products are the responsibility of the customer. We will match the shipping method and pay for shipping charges to you on replacement or exchange products. All late, non-defective, and/or incomplete returns are subject to minimum 15% restocking fee..
Additional Terms Associated with Orders On Account
- All invoices are to be paid within 3 days from the date of invoice, or such lesser period as may be determined by us as set forth in an applicable invoice. At any time that an amount is due us, we shall have the right, without prior notice, to set off and apply any amounts otherwise owed by us to you, to any amounts owed to us by you, in all cases.
- We may require financial statements for the last two years (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows) to be submitted in consideration of any request for net terms, and will be required for any credit line request of Rs.3,000 or more. Current financial statements are required to maintain existing credit line and to consider increase requests. This information will be for the exclusive use of us and/or our affiliates and will remain confidential.
- We may establish a credit line for use and your credit purchases at any one time will not exceed the amount of credit line established by us. We reserve the right to reduce or terminate your credit line at any time. Increases to your credit line are at the sole discretion of the seller and may only be made after a request for an increase is received and credit worthiness deemed acceptable.
- Default: The following are events of default related to orders on account:
- You do not make a payment when due.
- You make any false or misleading statements on your credit application or you fail to supply us with updated financial information regarding the business within 30 days of request.
- You file bankruptcy or a bankruptcy petition is filed against you.
- There is an event that occurs, which in our reasonable discretion causes the prospect of payment by you to be significantly impaired.
- You breach any other terms of this Agreement.
- We have the right to cancel or rescind your account, as it relates to future purchases, at any time, without default. You will remain obligated to pay for all purchases made prior to cancellation and any charges associated with these purchases.
- Applicant agrees to pay in Indian Rupees for all purchases, late fees, return check charges, and other charges or fees under this Agreement incurred by you or any User, plus collection costs, court costs and reasonable attorney fees. All disputes must be received by written notice within seven business days of receipt of invoice and prior to payment.
In the event of default, we reserve the right to demand that the entire unpaid balance be paid immediately. If you are in default and we refer your Account to an attorney and/or collection agency for collection, you will be responsible to pay the costs associated with such collection and late fees. In the event litigation is required, Customer consents to the in personam jurisdiction and venue in the State or District court, Jaipur. All liabilities of the Business shall mature immediately upon the insolvency of the Business, its inability to meet its obligations as they become due, the appointment of the receiver, custodian or trustee for the business, the filing of voluntary or involuntary petition for relief in bankruptcy, reorganization, or arrangement, the making of an assignment for the benefit of creditor or calling of a meeting of creditors by the Business.